Sunday, November 17, 2013

Flat Stanley Goes Hollywood!

Hi KORE Academy, this is Ty's Flat Stanley with another report from the West Coast. I just visited Ty's Aunt Susie in Los Angeles. Aunt Susie is a talent manager and works with actors. One of her clients is Izabela Vidovic. Recently, Bela was at a press junket for her new movie, Homefront, and I went with her. A press junket is where the actors, director, and producer of a movie go to a hotel and are interviewed by lots of reporters. Here is a picture of me with Aunt Susie and Bela:


Bela and I had a great day. Here we are with her movie poster:


So, Bela, what was it like acting with action hero Jason Statham? Is he as cool in person as he is in the movies? I got to play reporter. LOL!


Why don't you ask him, Flat Stanley?


I was so nervous that I couldn't ask Jason any questions. I had better get some pointers from a professional reporter. Good thing Terry Seymour from Extra! was available to give me some tips for the next time I interview an actor. And guess what? She said that she had heard of me! I'm famous!


The press junket was so much fun! And Bela is amazing! I can't believe she answered the same questions all day and did with a smile on her face. I was ready for a nap and I just watched the interviews.

Well, I'm off to my next destination. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment