Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia! Athens, Georgia is an 8 hour car ride from Lexington, Kentucky. This is Wesley's Flat Stanley reporting from my visit with Wes' Aunt Connie and Uncle Tim. They took me to the UGA's campus. There are over 35,000 students that attend UGA. Some students are from Kentucky!


Aunt Connie works in the College of Family and Consumer Sciences. You can study to become a teacher, dietician, or fashion designer, just to name a few. It is important to start thinking about all of your career options!


Saturday in Athens, Georgia. Go Georgia Bulldogs!


Before Uncle Tim retired, he was an optician. An optician helps people pick out glasses. This is a very important decision! He also made the lenses for the glasses and put them into the frames. He was an optician for 30 years in Athens, Georgia.


Visiting Athens was fun, but I think I'll stick with Kentucky blue because it makes my eyes sparkle. Well, I'm off on my next big adventure. I'll check in as soon as I can. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment