Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lin-ho!

Lin-ho from Taipei, Taiwan! Meredith's granddad brought me to visit this beautiful city halfway around the world.

The first two photos show me in front of the entrance to Christ's College in Taipei, and in front of the Chapel at Christ's College.



In this photo, I'm in front of a large Baptist church (Grace Baptist Church) in downtown Taipei, Taiwan. Granddad Ben performed a concert there on the same evening as the photo was taken.


In these two photos, I am in front of famous landmarks in Taipei, Taiwan. The first one shows "Taipei 101" in the background. Taipei 101 is 101 stories tall, and used to be the tallest building in the world. The second one shows a Chinese "gate" in front of the Chiang Kai-Shek memorial.




These two photos show me in front of Granddad's favorite building in Taipei, Taiwan, the National Concert Hall.



Wow, can you believe I left the United States? And I didn't even need a passport! I'm off again. I'll let you know about the incredible sights I see as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment