Monday, November 18, 2013

More Adventures in Hollywood

Hi, class! I'm still in Hollywood with Ty's Aunt Susie. Today, she took me to work with her. We visited the Warner Brothers lot where they film movies and television shows. You will never guess what I saw today!


This is the house from the television show Bewitched! Will Farrell recently starred in a movie about remaking  this show. I wonder if Mrs. G watched this show as a little girl?


Here I am at the fountain where they filmed the opening of the TV show Friends. Aunt Susie wouldn't let me play in the fountain. :(


Next, I visited the set of a real TV show. Does anyone know where I am?



Did anyone guess The Middle? Great job! I think I'll help Frankie and bring the mail to the door. Maybe she will let me stay for dinner. 


Here I am with Patricia Heaton, the actress who plays Frankie Heck.



This is Laura Kesling. She plays Dotty Donahue, one of the Hecks' neighbors. You probably know her from the Adam Sandler movie Bedtime Stories. Laura played his niece, Bobbi.



Here is my final picture from The Middle. This is Atticus Shaffer. He plays Brick Heck, who is my favorite character on the show. <whispers> Favorite character </whisper>

WOW!! I had an awesome time visiting with Aunt Susie and where she works. Everyone was so nice and didn't mind posing for pictures with me. I'll send you more pictures soon. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment