Saturday, November 9, 2013

Stanley in Arizona with Uncle Mark



My trip to Arizona to visit the Patrick Family sure was fun! They live in Gilbert, AZ. Gilbert is near Phoenix, AZ and is home to about 220,000 people. The very first day I arrived, there was a small birthday party for one of their friends and I got a delicious cupcake!! It was really yummy! They have a house with a swimming pool but the water was too cold to go swimming.


Over the weekend, Uncle Mark took me golfing as Los Colinas Golf Course. I got to hit some golf balls and ride in a golf cart with him the whole morning. It was really fun! Since it is November, the temperatures here during the day range from 72-85 degrees so it is very nice during the day. At night, it gets down in to the 50’s. I also saw a little lizard today on a wall. He was really cool.


Last week there was a really pretty sunset! Uncle Mark told me that the red in the sky comes from the wind that blows the red dirt from the desert in to the air. It is so beautiful. I have never seen a sunset like this one before.


HEY! Look at me!! Uncle Mark had to go work in California this week and he took me to the Pacific OCEAN! This is my first trip to the Ocean! I am near a city in California called Huntington Beach. We took my picture right before sunset and then we sat and ate an ice cream cone. It was about 72 degrees and we sure had fun in California! I would like to go back there some day!


Well, today I leave to see Uncle Jamie in Dallas! On the way to the airport, we stopped at a cool place in Tempe, AZ called Papago Park. We climbed up this big hill call “Hole in the Rock” and Aunt Maryanne took my picture! It was really cool and I had a very fun trip to Arizona. I am looking forward to my trip to TX to see Uncle Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment