Sunday, November 17, 2013

Go Wildcats!!

Sorry, UK fans, but the Wildcats I've been hanging out with are in Kansas. This is Caitlin's Flat Stanley reporting from Manhattan, Kansas, and Kansas State University. Caitlin's cousin, MacKenzie, is a student here and I experienced dorm and college life with her and her friends.


So, this a dorm room. I thought it would be bigger. The ones on television are huge.


Hanging out with my new friends.





Are you sure that this is a tanning bed?


This is the Great Room at Hale Library. It kind of looks like the Great Hall at Hogwarts. 


MacKenzie, is this the book you are looking for?


Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to be so loud.


Look, this is ancient history! It was published in 1981!


I'm King of the World!


College was fun! I can't wait until I'm a college student. Maybe I should come to KSU. I'm off to my next stop. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment